Company Zombo District Local Government
BID NOTICE NO: 4
Deadline 10th February 2017
1. Zombo District Local Government is to has received funds from the government of Uganda and intend to use part of this money to procure for Works supplies and services as listed hereafter
2. The District Local Government invites bids from eligible bidders for the provision of these works, services and supplies.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding procedures contained in the public procurement and disposal of public assets Act 2003
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from procurement and disposal unit Zombo and inspect the bidding document at the address given below between 8:30am and 4:30 pm
5. Complete set of bidding document in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of non-refundable fee of 102,500= for category the method of payment shall be through Bank deposited on the district General fund account no 9030005822814 Stanbic bank Nebbi branch the bank slip shall be presented to the district cashier who will then issue a general receipt. Bidders will then obtain the bidding document from the Procurement and Disposal Unit upon presentation of a non-refundable fee receipt.
6. Bids must be delivered at Zombo district headquarter procurement and disposal unit Zombo town council at or before 12:00 noon of 10th February 2017and thereafter the bids shall be opened at 2:00 pm in the presence of bidders who choose to attend.
7. Late bids shall be rejected.
8. The Local Government is not bound to accept the lowest or any bid
|Reference number||Item description||Bid Security amount (Bank Guarantee Only)|
|Zomb587/Wrks/2016-17/00012||Construction of a 2 classroom block with office and store at Mathurumbe NFE||Ugx .1,000,000/=|
|Supply of motor cycles lot II||Ugx. 1,000,000/=|
|Zomb587/Supls/2016-17/00048||Supply of motorcycles lot II||Ugx. 1,000,000/=|
Planned Activity Scedule
|01||Bid published date||23rd January 2017|
|02||Bid closing and opening date||10th February 2017|
|03||Bid evaluation||13th -14th February 2017|
|04||Contract award date||After expiry of the BEB|
ONZU MUSSA ISMAL
CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER