Company : NUCAFE
Location : coffee house, Jinja Road
Deadline : 16th December 2016
The factory administrator will be in charge of the optimization of all resources & processes at the factory together with taking charge of all the daily operations of the plant from reception, offloading of the farmer’s coffee to the processing, warehousing, packaging and also ensuring policies and procedures are followed by all staff at the factory.
- Plan organize ,direct and run optimum day to day operations of the Factory to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Should always carry out monitoring and management of the plant operational processes
- Will closely work with the human resource department to plan, manage and supervise the staff shift system at the factory.
- Ensure that all the quality standards, specializations and policies are met or exceeded in all the production procedures
- Maintain and support all the administrative requirements which include but not limited to reports and records at the factory.
- Maintain and support administrative requirements
- Will have to compile human resource, production ,batch and stock reports on either a daily or monthly basis
- Ensure appropriate quality assurance of the factory to comply with the UCDA standards
- Participate in the design and implementation of the environmental ,health and safety programs at the factory
- Ensure the performance of preventative maintenance activities as required routinely
- Drive employee engagement , training and development to maximize safety, skill development, quality and productivity
- Provide direction, development and leadership to the factory team in consultation with top management
- Works closely with the quality control officer to ensure and maintain desired coffee quality for customers
- Provide a conducive entrepreneurial and innovative work environment to guarantee staff efficiencies and enhance productivity
- Assist in identifying hazards and or/regulatory compliance
Organizational core competences
- Coffee knowledge
- Exceptional Time management
- Personnel management
- Exceptional knowledge on risk management
- Strategic and business planning
- Understanding of the management principles, including finance, health and safety, quality and HR.
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to effectively work under pressure.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in green coffee processing
- A minimum of 2 years experience in personnel management
- 2years experience in quality control.
- A bachelors degree in food processing/ Agro processing Engineering and or related field
Preferred Gender: open
Preferred age group: 20-35years