Company : CARE INTERNATIONAL
Location : Arua
Deadline : 31st August 2018
The Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Specialist will be a dynamic team leader with strategic skills in overseeing the M&E portfolio of the WAY Program.
- General program monitoring and evaluation
- Web-based management information system
- Developing indicators for monitoring WAY program performance
- Developing and maintaining the WAY program Performance Management Plan and project-level monitoring and evaluation plans
- Supporting project design; producing annual reports on WAY program performance
- Supporting WAY program staff to learn from and make decisions based on monitoring and evaluation data.
- He/She will lead the WAY program team in establishing performance measures, collecting and analysing performance information, planning and managing evaluations and assisting the initiative manager in using the performance information for decision-making and resource allocation.
- Lead the data collection methods for adequate monitoring and evaluation of implementing partners’ performance and of the program as a whole (these methods may include field visits, quarterly reports, specialized surveys and other sources.
- Coordinate the process for updating M&E policy and procedure documents in the areas of monitoring and evaluation to align with the most current CARE Polices and requirements.
Job application procedure
Please visit our website http://www.careuganda.org under the Careers link for more details on these Jobs and how to apply.
For any questions please call our office on 0312258100/150.